I will leave you with a recipe before I take off to the beach until Monday night. It’s clearly my lunch all next week hence the tupperware. I knew I would be gone this weekend and have a super busy work week, so I wanted to get my lunch out of the way. I cooked this up and separated in tupperware so it’s ready to go!
Broccoli and Shrimp Bulgur Wheat
- 1 large bag of fresh broccoli, chopped in medium size pieces
- 1 lb. small shrimp (I used frozen already cooked, but any will work)
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup bulgur wheat (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt (I use truffle salt because I love it)
- 2 tbsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup dried parsley (fresh chopped would probably be better!)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Super easy, healthy, protein/veggie/fiber packed lunch! I did take a few bites before storing it away.
Aside from cooking this, today I managed to go to the gym and complete an upper body workout, go to the grocery store, do laundry, and pack. I’m off to Joe’s parents beach house in NJ! I hope you all have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!