1. The William Sonoma Lemongrass Ginger hand Soap and Lotion Set is new to my bathroom countertop this year. The smell is light yet vibrant. I first discovered it at a vendor showroom while working and I could not get enough of it.
2. This past Christmas, my boss got me a Kiehl’s set that included Ultra Facial Cream, Lip Balm #1, and Creme de Corps. I knew Kiehl’s was known for great skincare, but these products are my new everyday moisterizers! The face lotion is perfect; just enough moisture without the oily feel. The hand cream is great for my dry hands, since I am always washing them at work or running them under water while doing dishes. The lip balm makes my lips super shiny and it is not sticky at all!
3. Aquaphor Healing Ointment has been a staple in my purse, bathroom, and bedroom nightstand for years. I love putting it on my lips and even cuticles before bed. It’s softens like a gem!
4. I use Aveeno Daily Moisterizing Lotion everyday as soon as I get out of the shower. Nothing keeps away dry peeling winter skin like this does!
5. My goto facewash has always been Paula’s Skin Balancing Cleaner. My mom has always used her products and keeps her Don’t Go To the Cosmetics Counter Without Me book on hand! She reviews every beauty product known to man. I love Paula’s products, though, because they are scent free and gentle.
6. A few years ago, I met Bobbi Brown at a makeup seminar with her team at Bergdorf Goodman. She told me that I have beautiful skin, to stop tanning, and that it is never to early to start using under eye cream. That is when I bought Bobbi’s Hydrating Eye Cream. I have used it since and one jar lasts forever!
7. I spritz on Stella McCartney‘s original scent every morning. I have other perfumes as well, but for some reason I always go back to Stella since I started wearing it 2 years ago. I guess this isn’t “Skincare” per say, but it also doesn’t fit into makeup or hair supplies, so here it will stay. 🙂
I had all intentions of watching the Royal Wedding this morning while on the treadmill, but I ended up forgetting to put it on in my tired state. I did run 3.5 miles and do a leg workout though. I guess I will catch up on clips, pictures, and news all day about it.
I had one more tupperware takealong full of soup, but I couldn’t do it for the third day in a row so I opted for some veggies and Sabra Roasted Pine Nut Hummus! I did, however, grab the last peice of Portuguese bread that I bought for my soup and then thought how good a Morningstar Veggie Burger would taste on it!
I also had this little guy from an office “goodbye” party. Cookie cake is awesome!
I’m super excited about tonight. I am using a Groupon I purchased for a mani-pedi with a friend, and then we are heading to a new Hibachi spot.
Is anyone going to the DMB Caravan this summer? I got tickets today to the Governer’s Island show. So excited!